Women Entrepreneurship training course
Who should join:
- Women who are exploring if they can do any business
- Women who are looking to start their small businesses
- Women who are running small businesses and looking for growth
About the course
LYD is a leadership training program for aspiring women entrepreneurs of 12 -15 sessions. This informal learning program is aimed to bring together the women who wish to lead their personal and professional life with élan to unlearn and learn the practical aspects of running a business successfully.
A small group of likeminded women is chosen based on their application and are groomed into confident entrepreneurs. This transformational journey is memorable learning experience for them. The sessions include sharing experiences, group discussions, one on one mentoring, leadership skills, accounting, team building, marketing skills, Banking essentials, compliances, networking with your tribe and industry experts and lots of fun.
What is covered in the sessions
- Exploring your skills and small business opportunities
- Idea sharing and brainstorming
- Why should you plan your own venture
- Learning to prepare business plan and growth strategy
- Money Matters
- Banking & Finance
- Marketing & branding – Digital marketing, branding concepts
- Usage of computer & internet for business growth
- Networking and team building
- Case studies- failures & success
- Awards & recognitions
Mentors for the course
Besides the Cafe Home Mentors, there are guest experts from diverse background to share their experience and learnings. The sessions are designed to be fun and simple and most importantly practical.
We have successfully conducted 4 batches of this course, and are looking forward to keep guiding them whenever needed.